  From: David Struebel
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] The cost of digital mode interfaces

  A lot of hams have had problems with the RASCAL and the poor support and
commications from the vendor of this product...See Eham reviews.
  http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1384

  I use and reccomend the Donner interface here with no issues and they are
only $40... they come with all the connections for your specific radio and I
think it also provides isolation on both the receive and transmit audio lines.
  http://home.att.net/~n8st/DDI-index.html

  Review
  http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2073

  73 Dave WB2FTX