Hi Andy,

Dropped in to see if I needed to reply to anything from yesterday and I see
that you really have a number of members on this forum that seem to have a lot
of personal gripes and also make a lot of negative comments about BW and what
is and is not appropropriate for use on Amateur Radio and I just have to say
that it really amuses me a lot.

Those forum members that are really interested in the coming wave of Amateur
Radio Digital Operating Methods don't just stop at learning about Software
Defined Radios, start reading up on Cognitive
Defined Radios and don't for a second think that Automatic Link Establishment
is not going to be part of the SDR and CDR future of Amateur Radio, it is going
to very much be a big part of what is coming into being as I can't think of
anything else up to the task.

The HF Spectrum will be radpidly scanned to indentify the stations of interest
to link with and find the optimal frequency for propagation to establish the
automatic link and exchange data at high speeds, you will see the ability to
decode and display all the activity on a given chunk of spectrum during RX
sweeps, get prepared as its coming sooner than you may think and I gather from
comments made here, sooner than some my even want.

Anyhow, off my soap box and back to my C++ hole.

Sincerely,

/s/ Steve, N2CKH
www.n2ckh.com/PC_ALE_FORUM/