Dear Steinar,

Forgive my stupidity it seems in the cluster etc business.

Let me start with this

   http://jt65.w6cqz.org/receptions.php

I loaded the software,
Configured the software with grid , call etc
Turned on the RB function ( internet reporting )
Report the calls from stations received and their S/N ,time freq offset mode
and band

It is reporting on received signals and it does not matter or show whether I am
listening or actually making QSO's calling CQ etc,

Of course I selected to do that ( one difference with ROS )

This software repeats the actual messages received "TU Steinar 73 " or "CQ de
W6SZ DM14" etc.
Other difference.

Composing this I see now what you are getting at: I do not think he mis used
your call
sign but he makes it look like you actually are in a QSO.

That is certainly a problem, and you are correct to be upset.

He should indicate that you are just a receiving station, perhaps thanking you
for providing the service.

In part I am running these services as being a reasonable  sensitive receiving
station
on the West Coast, thus a service but that is beyond the point.
Its the case for WSJT as well as WSPR

What gets me in this whole circus that we do not seem to be able to get
even Spanish speaking amateurs using ROS, there are many now, to engage
Jose in these matters, and make things clear to him and say we refuse to
use ROS until you correct this, boycott ROS until its done.

I am sure he his sensitive to that

I fully agree with your observations and he should made to understand that this
is absolute unacceptable.

With all these people using ROS in EU and Spain somebody should be able to
explain that to him and force him to change it.

But then I have tried for months to explain the difference between the FCC and
the
ARRL Fruitless.

Still I would like to test ROS as a weak signal mode!.

73 Rein W6SZ