While there have been many coments about ROS and the nature of the software and
what it does on your PC, Mine is for those who worry what might be lingering on
their hard drives now....

I recommend for anyone who is worried about creepie crawlies in their HD, to
download Malwarebytes, http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php  Install
the software (this is the free version, but the Pro version is $25 US and a one
time fee.The pro version is pro-active and blocks virtually all malware from
infection.  The free version only removes after you manually scan the PC)
Update the software and run a full scan.

Secondly, Download CCleaner
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/slim/downloadfile to clean your
registry of any little pieces of software left over.  Run the registry scan by
clicking analyze and then clean three times to ensure the entire registry is
squeaky clean.  There is an option to backup what you are cleaning.

I'm a professional IT guy that makes a living of cleaning viruses and malware,
and these are two of the best free apps out there.

Update your software. Scan often.....and backup, backup, backup

73 de Mike
N7NMS