Hello all!
               I am a programmer from Pakistan, Programming from the past 6 years, as I started my bachelors, in 1998 and I am comparitively good at it. One of the problems that I am facing from the past 3 years or so, as I have started commercial software development, that I can't sit in front of the computer on my seat for more than 1 or 1.5 hours. Some times I did manage to do that, like if i've had a pleasent night chatting with one of my friends, at other most of the times i've struggled a lot, getting up for smoking or for tea, or for a walk at least, the basic purpose of which had been to motivate myself up for sitting on the seat for the next turn.
                As far as my psychological life is concerned I have been through a lot of things, which i can explain well. My new job is going to be started in a company with in the next few days, working in Network Security in Java. Some of my friends claim that they sit for 3 to 4 hours consistently without a rest in front of the computer in a single go. Can some body help with this.

Regards,
Babar Abbas.
Software Engineer.