Hi Florian,

> Neither can we, nor do we intend do. The point, as stated, is that in the
> last years, we had many joke votings, and we would like to find a system
> where eligible people, i.e. those contributing and most likely attending the
> conference, can vote.

I don't think the joking votes are that important in this particular case.

We have two very serious proposals and I am sure we'll have a great
LibOCon 2012 wherever we hold it. The two places are not that distant
so I don't think it makes a lot of difference one place or the other
one from a practical point of view (I am sure the travel costs are
similar if you don't live in any of the countries). So even if people
who don't plan to attend start voting massively for one of the places,
where's the problem?

Cheers,

--
Jesús Corrius <je...@softcatala.org>