Hi Jesus,

Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2012, 14:08:58 schrieb Jesús Corrius:
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Florian Effenberger
>
> <flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
(...)
> > I am open for discussion, of course, but I wonder that you seem to have a
> > different opinion now, since the BoD has voted on this during the last
> > call. ;-)
>
> I am just open to discussions ;) But I was just talking to this
> particular case, we need to define this for the future.

If this is talking about the future, I wonder, why you jump into this thread.

We had a public discussion and decision of the BoD already. If there are no
unknown
facts or new arguments, we should not discuss and decide again (and again).

(...)
> A possible solution would be:
>
> 1. Invite all the TDF members to vote by default.
> 2. If you are not a member of the TDF but you also want to vote, send
> a message to someone (Florian maybe? :P) and you will be invited.

Point 2 would be a nice job ;-(
Maybe we will also hear some complaints, if someone missed to send a mail in
time.

I think we should invite every contributor to apply for a membership status and
then
he / she could vote for the venue of the conferences 2013 and later. It would
be good
to increase our member base.

Regards,
Andreas