From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ????
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:26 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] unobtrus

It's easy to lump 'crap html' with 'requiring javascript'... both are
undesirable! Whereas the former has no merit, the latter is sometimes
required for the presentation of beautiful sites!

John's description of 'crap html' shows just how bad the nightmare can be!

So let's all end the nightmare,with jQuery & css to the rescue!

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ