Looking through the docs, I'm not sure that jQuery can do this, but
perhaps someone can point me in the right direction?

I administer an intranet and we recently changed from
intranet.something.com to staff.something.com. Getting 300 users to
change their browser's start page to point to the new domain is a
chore that will likely not get done for some time.

So I thought, JavaScript or jQuery might be of help. If I detect the
old domain name, use jQuery to force a change. We mainly use FF2, IE6,
and IE7.

Any help or suggestions are most welcome.

Gerry Danen