Hi Glen, thanks for the ideas.

Just as a styling suggestion.  Would it be hard to enable Office 2007 style
on it?

No, shouldn't be too difficult. Would have to put some logic in to support
icon column. You could set a background image in menuStyle to emulate this.

1. Ability to disable/gray out a choice (maybe with a 50% opacity layer?)

Good idea. How about I pass the clicked option to the handler as a second
parameter? Then you could define your own logic and styling.

2. Enable/Disable Icon runer column on left.

Hmm good idea. But again you may be able to do this using the current
styling options.

3. Seperators.

This is currently in the works :)

4. Cascading choices > (Ok, now I've gone too far!)

Yep also coming down the track

5. Shadow on the whole box.

Not a major priority at the moment

Chris, your plugin is really good!  RIght-clickin kicks ass.

Cheers :)

Chris