*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Chris Domigan
*Sent:* Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:14 PM
*To:* jQuery Discussion.
*Subject:* [jQuery] New plugin: ContextMenu

Hi everyone

The first version of my new ContextMenu plugin has been released. You can
grab it here:

http://www.trendskitchens.co.nz/jquery/contextmenu/

ContextMenu lets you selectively replace the browser's right click menu
with one of your own. It is fully customisable and allows you to bind
context-sensitive actions to each menu option.

Big thanks to Joern Zaefferer whose excellent Tooltip plugin provided much
inspiration.

This is my first plugin for jQuery and any feedback/comments/improvements
would be most appreciated!

Cheers,

Chris Domigan