This is a simple GreaseMonkey user script file to get jQuery version of
any website.

The script add a new menu option in Firefox > Tools > GreasyMonkey >
Commands > JQVersion

I don't need any firefox addon if I can make it ;-P

---- getjqueryversion.user.js -----
// ==UserScript==
// @name           GetjQueryVersion
// @namespace      http://www.jquery.com/
// @description    Get jQuery Version
// @include        *
// ==/UserScript==

(function(){
GM_registerMenuCommand("JQVersion",     function(e){
        try {
            jQ = unsafeWindow.$;
            alert("This page uses JQuery version "+jQ().jquery);
        } catch(err) {
            alert("No JQuery!");

);
}
)()

------ end of getjqueryversion.user.js ----------

--
Best Regards,
 José Francisco Rives Lirola <sevir1ATgmail.com>

 SeViR CW · Computer Design
 http://www.sevir.org

 Murcia - Spain