I know that $ function is used by other libraries but $.jquery property
is only for jQuery so
if you have the clause try{...}catch{} , accessing $.jquery generate an
error and it executes
catch clause, I have the same access error if I am trying to access to
the jQuery object or
$.jquery property. Moreover, jQuery object is not available in old
versions (before 1.0 version)

Matt Stith escribió:
> Thats not a very good way to do it IMO, since other libraries like
> Prototype use the $ function. I would check for unsafeWindow.jQuery,
> since all jquery pages should have that set.
>
> On 3/24/07, *SeViR* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Best Regards,
 José Francisco Rives Lirola <sevir1ATgmail.com>

 SeViR CW · Computer Design
 http://www.sevir.org

 Murcia - Spain