-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rony
Philip
Sent: Friday, 2 November 2007 7:47 PM
To: Juan Ruiz
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] frustation meter

The simplest way is to show the users a set of emot-icons e.g. *:)* (happy),
*:| *(neutral), *:( *(sad), *:s *(yucks!, bad), *:p *(oops!, confusing),
etc. Ofcourse this has to graphically treated (try yahoo or msn icons). Once
the user completes a task, he/she can circle/tick the appropriate task i
mmediately .

Using video recording and later analyzing their facial expressions during
their tasks is the best and safest method. Keep in mind the 'Think Aloud'
approach. But one needs to understand a bit of human physcology/ emotions to
factually capture the data. Oh, it can be tiresome too.

cheers,
Rony Philip
Associate Manager, User Experience Group Accenture