Similar yet a more primitive version is experienced by me, Etkin Ciftci and
Nilay Yapici from IMP-Wien last week as a part of the Ars Electronica
e-Motion exhibition in Vienna's Museumsquartier. Brainball is a table game
of two. The players try to pull the ball to their sides by relaxing. Yes
relaxing! However we couldn't figure out the results:
I defeated Etkin, Etkin defeated Nilay and Nilay defeated me! :)
http://www.aec.at/en/global/news.asp?iNewsID=1089

Cheers
Bengi Turgan
Bilende - Istanbul