I'd say B is really your only option ... all others involve some
compromising of the test quality and results.

B's difficulty is really just logistics.  A lot of people have weekly
schedules, so scheduling two appointments, one for one day and then
again next week, might work.

In any case, you should probably plan for the inevitable no-shows for
the 2nd round so have enough scheduled that if 1/3 of the people don't
show up to the second one it won't be too much of a disaster.