I am looking for sample of Terms and Conditions acceptance with a bit of a
twist.

Generally when I have set up T&C acceptance in the past, there is a scrollable
box with all the legal text followed by either a check box to say that you have
read/accept the T&C or there are radio button for “yes” and “no” about
accepting them. In either case a person never has to actually read, or even
scroll to the bottom of, the T&C text. The common stuff...

However I have a client that will not accept (no pun intended) this. Their
legal team is insisting that the user is forced to at least reach the bottom of
the T&C before they can accept them. They do understand that this does not mean
that anyone had read the text, but they want to be able to say that at least
someone has been forced to reach the end of the text before accepting it.

While I have some ideas about how to go about this, I was wondering if anyone
knew of some sample that are online now that are doing this.

BTW – This is not something that is arguable with the legal team about not
having this capability.

Thanks -