It's such an insane way of thinking about T&Cs though because it assumes people actually read them. Nobody does. At least nobody that I know.

I once told a legal team from a bank that calling the legal info "important information" was terrible because it isn't important to anyone except other lawyers. Certainly not someone using the website. They agreed to "legal information" on the button instead, which of course meant nobody read it but they were covered.

Sigh.

p.s. To answer your question, sort of, Apple's installers do something similar. They show a screen of legal cack, then when you just hit continue it pops up an "Accept" "Don't Accept" alert that you have to click on one of to continue.

Best,

Andy

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Andy Polaine

Research | Writing | Strategy
Interaction Concept Design
Education Futures