I'm curious as to how other interaction designers display and speak to their
work on job interviews, and what techniques, devices, layouts, methods, etc.
resonate with those hiring them.

I usually bring printed samples of my work and paperclip them together into
different projects. That allows me to take all the flow diagrams,
wireframes, etc. and spread them out on a table and talk about them page by
page. I've gone on a number of interviews where a computer was not available
to show my work, so this has worked out nicely for me.

What are some of the ways other IxDers have presented their work?

--
Jen Randolph
j...@jenrandolph.com