There is this project I'm working on that is for pet owners, breeders
and vets. They have identified 15 consumer types between the three
main segments I've mentioned. The client is requesting we create
personas for all 15. In my experience I've rarely have had to create
more than 4 on any given project. For this project I believe I can get
away with 3.

Does anyone have any thoughts as too what is too many or too few
personas? Have you come across a similar client request? And how did
you deal with it?

Thanks,
Charles Sue-Wah-Sing
www.suewahsing.com