> On 04/28/2008 01:35 PM, Twayne wrote:
>
> Well, actually: 91.102.65.49
> ~$ host 91.102.65.49
> 49.65.102.91.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
> porkchop.worldofpower.co.uk
>
> See:
> <http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=62913&raw=true>
>
> Your headers will be different because you are using gmane.
>
> http://www.worldofpower.co.uk/customer-services/contact.aspx
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> inetnum:        91.102.65.0 - 91.102.65.255
> remarks:        email spam or mis-use of services
> remarks:        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Right!  I forgot where I was here; thanks.  It didn't take a lot of
sluething to see they're broadcasting crap all over the place whether it
be intentional or ignorance.  I've spotted the drivel on two other
newsgroups now too.

I'm submitting complaints and am including the IronPort X- line support
if they turn out valid; I have some acquaintances at IronPort that are
checking for me.

There's also a possibility it's a joe-job so I'm looking into that too,
though I don't think it is, just want to be fair.  There's a slight
possiblity power isn't aware of it so the complaints will wise them up
to that if nothing else.  Their actions are totally unaceptable.

Thanks

Twayne