I am disappointed enough in the recent round of Issue closures and
"won't fix" actions that you may ignore this original posting.  I've
tried hard to use OOo and wasted quite a bit of time trying to help, but
I'm going to have to go back to MS Office and PDF Creator since it's the
only reliable way of producing the files I need.  Thus, I won't be using
OOo enough to learn anything more of any value to anyone.  A pretty good
disappointing effort.

Best of luck to all, and Regards,

Twayne