Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your reply and guidance. Currently I already have two of
your papers:
"Goals and Plans in Spreadsheet Calculation" and "Modeling Spreadsheet
Audit: A Rigorous Approach to Automatic Visualization" . I would therefore
appreciate very much if you may send me the other two papers:"Goals and
Plans in Spreadsheets and Other Programming Tools (Extended Abstract)" and
"Spreadsheet Goal and Plan Catalog: Additive and Multiplicative
Computational Goals and Plans in Spreadsheet Calculation"

Once again, many thanks for your help. And I would also like to thank all
who have provided me with their valuable assistance on this PPIG forum.

Kind Regards,

Bennett

--
Photo Collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/page2/