Have you checked the mail/spool directory or the mail/undelivrd
directories for the messages?  Is there a scheduled task triggering
the emails?  Manually run it and watch those directories to see if it
appears.  If it doesn't, the template is probable erroring - run it by
hand in the browser to see what the error is.  You may also want to
look in the application.log and exception.log files for the error if
it's now trapped in a cfcatch block.

If you are sure the template isn't erroring, make sure that mail
logging is turned on in the administrator and check the logs.

-Cameron

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jeff Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to look if I'm having issues with mail not being
> sent.  I've gone through the Administrator and verified my mail server
> connection (Connection Verification Successful) but emails are not being
> sent.  I look in the log files and there are no log entries mail.log,
> mailsent.log for the test email I am trying to send.
>
> Are there settings that I'm missing somewhere?  I'm trying to fix and
> application that is supposed to be emailing reports daily.  The developer
> that was working on it was let go and the application quit sending the daily
> emails.  I've been tasked with correcting the issue and time is critical.
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
> List hosted by FusionLink