They are in mail/spool?  or mail/undelivrd?

If it's mail/spool, something's going wrong.  A restart of CF will
probably fix it, but you shouldn't see anything sitting in the spool
for very long.  You might also check the setting in the cfadmin to
make sure the spooler interval isn't very very high.

If they are in undelivered, you can just copy them over like Shawn
suggested, just be aware of how old the email might be.  Your boss
might not want to get days worth of old reports all at once.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com