You can actually get the structure of the parsed XML visually using
CFDUMP.  This ALWAYS helps me visualize where in the object I am
looking for something.

IE:
<cffile action="read" file="C:\temp\xmlTest.txt" variable="myxml">
<cfset mydoc = XmlParse(myxml)>
<cfdump var="#mydoc#"/>

-Cameron

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Tepfer, Seth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Whoops - yes. Earlier in the processing comes this...
>
> <cffile action="read" file="C:\temp\xmlTest.txt" variable="myxml">
> <cfset mydoc = XmlParse(myxml)>

Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc
http://www.sumoc.com