On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Arun Nallan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, you are true, I could copy those XML config files. But, even this is a
> manual process.

There are a large number of potential solutions for automating this.

In my previous client.. they had a way to automagically transfer these
> settings among the instances... so that when we change one CF instance's
> CFADMIN settings... it would get copied.. from this instance to other
> instances.... I think there was a catch though... all other instances needed
> to be turned off...!

There are also a large number of solutions for executing batch files that
Restart CF.  I'm not saying it's the most graceful way of handling it, but
it's not an insurmountable problem.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress