</ending sales pitch>

John
ma...@fusionlink.com

On 4/21/14, 11:11 PM, Charlie Arehart wrote:

Let’s not forget our own John Mason and his FusionLink.com hosting. I know he has many happy customers.

And I happen to be hosted at EdgeWeb Hosting, who while not inexpensive, are very good.

Finally, I keep a list of other CF hosting companies at my CF411 list, specifically at cf411.com/cfhost.

/charlie

*From:*ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] *On Behalf Of *Jeff Howard
*Sent:* Monday, April 21, 2014 5:04 PM
*To:* discussion@acfug.org
*Subject:* [ACFUG Discuss] reasonable and reliable CF Hosting solution?

Hey all. I've been using Hostek for years at this point but over the past month I have encountered issue after issue and today their servers have been down for the greater part of the day and I have some unhappy clients.

In this downtime I've been shopping around looking for an alternative. I figured that some of you probably have some good quality options so I thought I'd ask.

I'll also need the ability to have an MS SQL and MySQL database along with the ability to publish a WordPress public website.

I'm open for any and all suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeff