in Script

[Bindable]
private var chartID:String;

in mxml

<mx:Binding source="chartManagerService.lastResult.charts.paramBack2'
destination="chartID' />

<mx:Text text="{chartID}"/>

Notice the lower case on variable names, which is the best practice, caps
are reserved for Class names. You should really use a centralized model, as
the above implies that paramBack2 is also Bindable].