Eh, newbie here, I didn't know I could do that. :-) Thanks, it worked
great!

Frank

________________________________

From: ad...@affug.org [mailto:ad...@affug.org] On Behalf Of Douglas
Knudsen
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:08 PM
To: discussion@affug.com
Subject: Re: [AFFUG Discuss] Syntax for Private VAR

without reading the whole thread...got to eat some grub!...so, I maybe
way off, but why are you using binding at all here? Just concatenate,
eh?

navigateToURL(new
URLRequest("http://localhost/Magic94Scripts/mgrqispi94.dll?APPNAME=test&;
PRGNAME=nav_frame&ARGUMENTS=-N
<http://localhost/Magic94Scripts/mgrqispi94.dll?APPNAME=test&PRGNAME=nav
_frame&ARGUMENTS=-N%7BchartId%7D> " + chartId ),"_top");

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:41 AM, Frank Griffin <fgrif...@prorizon.com>