On 2017-06-01 21:09:57 -0400 (-0400), Donald Stufft wrote:
[...]
> I think a separate tool for each of these roles is somewhat user
> unfriendly TBH.
[...]

I'll do my best not to be offended that you don't consider me a user
(or representative of some broader class of users). ;)

At any rate, I think it depends on your definition of users. Some
users want one shiny kitchen-sink tool that does everything for
them, others want composable tools with well-considered bounds of
operation. It's possible a modular approach could satisfy both, but
then again if twine grows too many features I'm just as likely to
write a new lightweight API client instead so I can have something
auditable I can trust my credentials to which only knows how to
upload.
--
Jeremy Stanley