There’s really no good time that works universally. These won’t be the only
meetings or way to get involved, they’re just to get things moving.

Mikel

On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 1:40 PM, Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk>
wrote:

On Sat, 2020-02-08 at 16:12 +0000, Mikel Maron wrote:
To accommodate time zones, we’ll hold this initial meeting twice, the second at
1700 UTC on the same day, Wednesday February 12. I’ve blocked out an hour for
each, but if you can only attend a portion that’s fine too.

Hi Mikel
Would it not be better to hold these meetings on a weekend when more people are
likely to be available?
Whilst Europe is very much awake at these times, 14:00 is also working time,
17:00 is end of work time, commute time and woking time in North America. Phil
(trigpoint)