I have a model where I will have a pool of documents that will have
several references to various other documents within the pool. For
example, I'm trying to do something similar to the following:

class Doc(meta.Model):
     title = meta.CharField(maxlength=50)
     contents = meta.TextField()
     inspired_by = meta.ManyToManyField(Doc)
     supercedes = meta.ManyToManyField(Doc)

I've obviously been having problem with the recursive nature of the
definitions. I saw mention of using 'self' as a special arg for
recursive references in the initializer of a ForeignKey(), but
ManyToMany() doesn't seem to have this capability. Any suggestions?

  -- William

P.S. This is my first 'real' Django app I've worked on outside of the
tutorial, so don't be surprised if you hear from me again. :-)