I'm using django 1.2, and I had to setup a second database on my
project. As soon as I setup the second connection and the router on my
project, all my test cases which aren't even referring to that second
database started to fail. Running the application works fine, syncdb
works fine, is just the testing (unit testing) that I'm having
problems.  It appears to me that the second database is never created,
and even if I create that manually as (test_mydbname)  it keeps
failing.

Is this supported?

thanks