On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:16 AM, churris <churri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ramiro,
>
> I've tried that, but those notes are just to flush the second db, but
> in this case, the issue is that the database is not even getting
> created at all.

Multi-db is supported under testing, and Django's own test suite validates this.

I can only presume that there is something unusual about your
configuration. If your configuration is set up correctly, then you
should see output like the following when you run ./manage.py test:

Creating test database 'default'...
Creating test database 'other'...
Ran 216 tests in 4.390s

OK
Destroying test database 'default'...
Destroying test database 'other'...

That is, the two database aliases (in this case, default and other)
should both be explicitly mentioned during test setup. If this isn't
the case, then Django isn't finding both test aliases as part of test
setup.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)