When trying to follow this
tutorial<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/intro/tutorial01/>,
I get stuck after django-admin.py startproject mysite because no directory
is created.  I doubt the command is even being executed, all it brings up
is the code in a notepad++ window.  I have django installed properly
because I can go to my python interpreter and type 'import django' and
print the version.  I have two different Python installs 2.6 and 2.7.3  I
am using 2.7.3 and I no longer use 2.6.  Could having multiple versions of
Python affect Django?  Please help!