On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM, boxxtcy <wjh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried without the .py, still doesn't do anything.  django-admin.py lives
> in my C:\Python27\Scripts  just as it is supposed to.  I don't really see
> what the issue is :/

Don't rely on the association of .py files with the Python interpeter
and executability of .py files features provided by the OS.

Simply specify the full path to the django-admin.py script
(and if needed, the full path to the Python interpeter).

As in:

python C:\Python27\Scripts\django-admin.py startproject foo

or

C:\Python27\python C:\Python27\Scripts\django-admin.py startproject foo

The basic concepts will always work. The above techniques will allow
you to execute script in any interpreted language on any platform.

HTH

--
Ramiro Morales