Hello,

I'm trying to make my django app follow this policy, that the user cannot
user his/her last 6 passwords that were already used before.

I tried using the django-password-policies library but I'm getting a lot of
errors. I think it's not compatible anymore with the current version of
django.

I was wondering if there is a way that I can implement this requirement
from scratch so I can get the whole picture.

If you could, kindly share some references that I can use to start with
this.Or at least point me to the topics that I need to look into.

Thank you,
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9c76092f-401e-474a-a19f-da142cc71f17%40googlegroups.com.