Hello Group,

I tried to setup a kind of frame architecture with the dojo layout
container widget.
The idea is to load the menu (fisheye widget menu) only once and let
the django page itself load asynchronously into a ContentPane.
A dojo menu widget loads an url in the content pane like this:

        function load_app(id){
                var docPane = dojo.widget.byId("docpane");
                if (id == 6) {
                        docPane.setUrl("/projects/");
                }
        }

Projects is an application of my site. The main urls.py includes the
url of the projects application:
(r'^projects/', include('mugdisite.apps.projects.urls')),

The project app urls.py has the following:
info_dict = {
    'queryset': Project.objects.all(),
}
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^$', 'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list',
dict(info_dict, paginate_by=10)),

The urlpatterns work ok when I enter localhost:8000/projects directly.

However, in the dojo ContentPane the result is "Error loading '/
projects/' (200 OK)".

When I modify the main urls.py to direct to a HTML template directly,
the inclusion works
(r'^projects/', 'django.views.generic.simple.direct_to_template',
{'template': 'projects-entry.html'}),

Do you think it is somehow possible to trick the dojo widget which
expects a HTML file, I think?
I am using the django trunk version and dojo 0.4.

Would be happy for any help.

Dennis