Bret,

Your model and sync script looks exactly like what I was starting to
write!!  Heck yeah!

Anyway, I have everything set up but I keep getting this error and I'm
not 100% sure why....

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "flickr/flickrupdate.py", line 7, in <module>
    from models import Photo
  File "/home2/spyderfcs/webapps/django/bradmcgonigle/flickr/
models.py", line 1, in <module>
    from django.db import models
  File "/home2/spyderfcs/lib/python2.5/django/db/__init__.py", line 7,
in <module>
    if not settings.DATABASE_ENGINE:
  File "/home2/spyderfcs/lib/python2.5/django/conf/__init__.py", line
28, in __getattr__
    self._import_settings()
  File "/home2/spyderfcs/lib/python2.5/django/conf/__init__.py", line
53, in _import_settings
    raise EnvironmentError, "Environment variable %s is undefined." %
ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE
EnvironmentError: Environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE is
undefined.