Hi
I'm having trouble getting jdango working on windows XP.
I've been following the tutorial on:http://thinkhole.org/wp/django-on-
windows/
I have installed all the latest versions of progams that are mentioned
in the tutorial.
but have trouble getting the demo page to work.

I get to this part:

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator>cd C:\

C:\>cd django

C:\django>django-admin.py startproject testproject

C:\django>cd testproject

C:\django\testproject>python manage.py runserver

but then I get an error saying:

'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
C:\django\testproject>

Any help appreciated
Thanks, Dean