Hi,

I was just wondering, what are the best practices to setup/manage
django projects?

Let's assume two developers working on the same project, same machine.
Models, views are constantly changing, that would make me think that
the best way is to have two separate DBs and two separate django
projects for each developer, and merge these branches every week or
so. So branch per developer approach. Is that the normal approach to
manage django based projects?

Thanks!

Rytis