I'm looking for a hint as to where put signal processing code. Various
objects in many apps in my project emit one signal, that has to be
processed in single place and is not directly related to any particular
app nor object. I do not want it in any app, since apps can be turned on
and off, eventually making the signal to go unprocessed. I know the
module that contains signal processing code has to be already imported
to be able to run the code. What is the standard practice in such case?
Separate app? Or...?

--
Jarek Zgoda
Skype: jzgoda | GTalk: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | voice: +48228430101

"We read Knuth so you don't have to." (Tim Peters)