Was it intended to change the type of the 'classes' value in an Admin field
(now fieldset in newforms-admin) specification from string to tuple?  The
old doc here:

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model-api/#classes

states the value should be a string and if you want to specify more than one
class separate them with spaces.  The new code here:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/branches/newforms-admin/django/contrib/admin/options.py#L72

is clearly expecting a tuple, not a string.  You can pass a string in, but
the effect of the init code is to insert spaces between all the characters,
resulting in a quiet failure to do anything useful with an old-style spec.
The change in type means you cannot just cut-and-paste your old fields
specifications (simply renamed to fieldsets) from your old code to the new
way when migrating to newforms-admin.  I don't see mention of this backwards
incompatibility on the newforms-admin branch page, so I am wondering if it
was a mistake?  Basically I'm wondering if I should change my code to
specify a tuple or open a ticket and supply a patch to newforms-admin to
make it accept strings here ala old admin?

Karen