On 11/11/07, Matthias Urlichs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IMHo it makes sense to usee a tuple there. I'd go so far as to
> recommend *not* to concatenate that (three lines down...); the
> subsequent test in line 81 will cause false positives otherwise.

? I don't see how false positives will arise on line 81 here:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/branches/newforms-admin/django/contrib/admin/options.py#L72

as the code is now written?  I'm not planning to open a ticket to change
code in this area (opted for updating the wiki instead), so if there is a
problem it's likely to be forgotten unless you open one.

Karen