Hmm. That implies that I should be using 'import modelA.models.Class1'
rather than 'from modelA.models import Class1'. However, that syntax
doesn't seem to actually work. If I remove the circular imports for a
moment, 'from modelA.models import Class1' works just fine, but if I
use 'import modelA.models.Class1' I get a 'ImportError: No module
named Class1'.

I'm clearly missing _something_ here, and the advice given there
doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me out?