Hi all,

I mostly just need a tap in the right direction for this one. I'm sure
I'm missing something that's obvious. Anyway, I'm trying to run django-
syncr, and it's telling me that "Photo matching query does not exist."
But if it doesn't exist, shouldn't it create it? I'm thinking that
something is either preventing the instance from being created. The
really odd thing is that it created one instance and then stopped,
when I asked for it to import my photos from the last 7 days.

All-in-all, I'm stumped. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Bryan

==============================

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/bryan/Projects/avalonstar.com/applications/media/
importers/flickr.py", line 212, in syncRecentPhotos
    photo_list = self._syncPhotoXMLList(result.photos[0].photo)
  File "/home/bryan/Projects/avalonstar.com/applications/media/
importers/flickr.py", line 165, in _syncPhotoXMLList
    photo_list.append(self._syncPhoto(photo_result))
  File "/home/bryan/Projects/avalonstar.com/applications/media/
importers/flickr.py", line 153, in _syncPhoto
    defaults=default_dict)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py",
line 72, in get_or_create
    return self.get_query_set().get_or_create(**kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
line 295, in get_or_create
    return self.get(**kwargs), False
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
line 263, in get
    raise self.model.DoesNotExist, "%s matching query does not exist."
% self.model._meta.object_name
DoesNotExist: Photo matching query does not exist.