Thanks Evert for your reply. I had tried that as well and it gave me
the following error.

TemplateDoesNotExist at /admin/
admin/login.html
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/
Exception Type:         TemplateDoesNotExist
Exception Value:        admin/login.html
Exception Location:     C:\Program Files\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django
\template\loader.py in find_template_source, line 72

Richa