I think you are assuming too much here. The verbose name and verbose
name plurals are default pulled from a class name that might not
necessarily make sense to my editors in the admin. I need to have some
control to how it is actually displayed to the end user; no program is
going to be able to make my life easier by referencing a translation
block to make my class names read better. Also you assume some
standard in which class names are being written. It is my experience
that people name classes by whatever makes sense at that moment and
starfards are frequently developer/project based.

Michael Newman