Milan, I took another look at the error and your template.  Judging from the
error (it seems to be complaining about some access to the member object,
rather than the project list), I think the reference to line 9 is a red
herring.  In other words, the outermost tag that Django is rendering at the
time is your outer for loop, but the real problem is occurring in the
rendering of an inner loop.

So I'd ignore the reference to line 9 and look further at the inner contents
of that for loop.  I don't think the entire for loop is included in the
dpaste traceback snippet, as I don't see its endfor.

  -- Scott

--
http://scott.andstuff.org/ | http://truthadorned.org/